We help Memphis athletes recover from injury and get back to what they love
without relying on medications, injections, or surgery.
What We Can Do To Help You
If you keep training and living with pain, what will it cost you?
We'd love to hear your story and give you some advice on what you should do about your pain.
If you're not quite ready to book an appointment, whether because you're unsure if we're right for your situation or if you've had a bad experience in the past, it might be helpful to speak with one of our Doctors first so that you can be 100% confident that we can help you. If that would be helpful for you, please click on the button above and fill out a short form so that we can schedule a time for you to have a conversation on the phone about your situation with one of our Docs. They will answer all of your questions, and this call is FREE.
You might want to find out a little bit about the cost and availability of an appointment before booking. If you'd like to ask us some questions first, just click the above button and fill-out the form.
What Other People Like You Are Saying About 901PT
Free Resources To Help You Get Back in the Game
Look below and click on the area of concern to start making progress right away.
We're DIFFERENT than any other treatment you've received because of our commitment to your care:
1. 1 full hour of one-on-one treatment with a Doctor of physical therapy. You won't be rushed through appointments without a chance to share your story and concerns --- We'll listen to you.
2. We know you're committed to your sport and activities, and we're committed to helping you return to them as quickly as possible without pain
3. We believe your body is strong and resilient, and we are committed to educating and encouraging you to feel confident in your movements so that you can enjoy an active lifestyle.
4. You'll receive treatments that are backed by the most current and cutting-edge research in the field of physical therapy. We aren't content to do things just because that's the way they've always been done. Our therapists are committed to knowing the best and most applicable research-based treatments that will not only treat your pain but set you up for a lifetime of healthy movement.
5. You'll see the SAME physical therapist at every appointment, and your time will not be shared with other patients.
We know you have questions, and we want to answer them.
Follow Us on Instagram
Patient Google Reviews
We're located inside a gym called Recess at 70 Flicker Street, Memphis 38104