We Help Memphis Athletes
Feel Better, Move Better,
& Perform Better
This place changed everything I thought about the body! - Bethany
Here's How It Works
500 Terry Francois Street,
San Francisco, CA 94158
Find the Root Cause of your Pain
Get a clear diagnosis of why you're in pain. Receive a thorough assessment to figure out what's really going on and what needs to be done about it.
Monday - Friday 11:00 - 18:30
Saturday 11:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:30 - 16:30
Understand Your Pain
Together we'll come up with a plan that will focus on getting you stronger, more mobile, and pain-free. We'll help you stay active and improve your training while taking care of your problem areas.
Provide a Longterm Solution
Build strength and resilience so you can stay active for a lifetime. We'll show you how to keep improving so that you can reach your performance goals.
The Kinds Of People We Help
Are you frustrated that pain is slowing you down and distracting you from what you really enjoy?
Are you confused about why it keeps coming back and never feels truly resolved?
Are you tired of rushed appointments that don't give you any real answers?
Hurried appointments and quick fixes won't solve your pain in the longrun.
If you're ready to tackle the problem and deal with it once and for all, we'll guide you through the process step-by-step.
What Other Memphis Athletes Are Saying About 901PT
Treatment That Works
We're DIFFERENT from any other treatment you've received because of our COMMITMENT TO YOUR CARE.
1. 1 full hour of one-on-one treatment with a Doctor of physical therapy. You won't be rushed through appointments without a chance to share your story and concerns --- We'll listen to you.
2. We know you're committed to your sport and activities, and we're committed to helping you return to them as quickly as possible without pain
3. We believe your body is strong and resilient, and we are committed to educating and encouraging you to feel confident in your movements so that you can enjoy an active lifestyle.
4. We aren't content to do things just because that's the way they've always been done. Our therapists are committed to knowing the best and most applicable research-based treatments that will not only treat your pain but set you up for a lifetime of healthy movement.
5. You'll see the SAME physical therapist at every appointment, and your time will not be shared with other patients.
We'll LISTEN to your full story and spend TIME to carefully craft a thorough diagnosis and treatment plan.
Free Tips to Help You Start Improving Right Now
Follow Us on Instagram
Verified Google Reviews