this shoulder assessment is for you
- If you're tired of quick fixes and half-solutions--- You're ready to deal with this issue once and for all
- If you've already seen other specialists but they never spent enough time with you to really figure out the root of the issue so it never fully resolved
- If you're frustrated that you can't perform 100% in your workouts because of your shoulder
- If you're tired of waking up exhausted and in pain from an uncomfortable night of interrupted sleep
- You're looking for someone who can help you stay strong and active and show you how to keep your shoulder healthy in the long run
what is a shoulder pain assessment?
1. Get a full, 1-hour long shoulder assessment with one of our Doctors
-These are all medical professionals who have an extensive background in movement, strength, and injury treatment.
2. We watch you move and test your motion and strength through a proprietary assessment to pinpoint your biggest limitations in shoulder movement and figure out the root cause of your pain.
3. Get answers to your questions about WHY your shoulder is hurting, and get a CUSTOM plan for how to get back to pain-free and strong.
We're conveniently located on Broad Avenue in Midtown Memphis
Here's what some of our clients have to say...
" Dr. Jessica was awesome. She gave me a plan that kept me in the gym making progress while allowing me to heal. She was extremely thorough and made adjustments along the way as my shoulder and elbow both showed steady improvement..."
" Dr. Jonathan is truly remarkable... he spent time understanding my body mechanics and movement patterns to create a rehab plan just for me and my specific needs... My performance is now the best is has ever been. I'm stronger than ever in my body and I'm back to doing what I love."
"The professionals at 901PT are top-notch. Not only has my pain been reduced and range of motion increased, but I have even more motivation and hope for continued performance."